Friday, December 27, 2019

Be Your Start Up Business Coach Via A Online Meeting











About:

“Start Up” Business Coach & Advisor

Congratulations! You have decided to start or launch a business.

This can be one of the most exciting times of your life and be one of the most overwhelming. Your “to-do” list can feel like it is a mile long. If you are like most, you may not know exactly what to do, when to do it, whom to ask to help to get it done. “

Start-Up” Business Coach and Advisor is exactly the solution that you need to answer all your questions and provide the direction and advice you are seeking. 

I am your Solution. I have helped hundreds of startups. I have over 40 years of sales and management exp. I will guide you to establish a solid plan which will enable you to define your internal processes and procedures, design Sales Compensation & Commission Plans, create marketing campaigns and build your sales process, just to name a few.

The best part, I will be the support you need and be a sounding board for your ideas and most important, be your own personal business advisor.

If this sounds like something that would help you, I invite you to join me on a “Start-Up Business Coaching session via LIVE Phone Call or SKYPE Call. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment