Monday, December 23, 2019

Be Your Udemy Coach











About:

Hello, my name is Alex Genadinik and I look forward to helping you!



I have been teaching on Udemy for over 4 years. I have 100+ courses and 100,000+ students



If you are a new instructor or an instructor with moderate experience, I can coach you on whatever Udemy-related challenges you might be encountering, and get you over the hump.



Go ahead and get my gig so I can begin helping you. 

Reviews


:

Alex is really knowledgeable. Will definitely work with him again.

:

It was an excellent discussion. All our questions were answered and we were provided with great advice. We wanted to launch a new course on Udemy and his insight was valuable. We shared screen and went over what the competitors were doing and how we can be one upon them. Overall 100% satisfied. I'll talk to him again before launching the course.

:

He was very knowledgable

:

Thanks again! This seller is a living well of knowledge when it comes to Udemy, and appears to be constantly up on updates to strategy, algorithm, and mindset recommendations. Will gladly work with him again!

:

Excellent advice! If you want to sell courses online, then spending 30mins with Genadinik is money well spent.




No comments:

Post a Comment