Monday, December 16, 2019

Review And Critique Your Etsy Shop











About:

Hi there, I've been running multiple successful Etsy shops since 2013 and I want to help you build your Etsy business! So often it takes the perspective of an unbiased, outside view and fresh eyes to pinpoint what may or may not be working well in your shop. Whether you need me to critique a single listing or do a deeper analysis of your entire Etsy shop, I can help you!



  • Basic Package includes the review of one listing
  • Standard Package includes an overall general critique of your Etsy shop
  • Premium Package includes a more detailed and in-depth analysis report with suggestions


I look forward to working with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Many thanks for your work

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

:

Thanks for true critique and handy tips!

:

Thank you for your patience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment