Saturday, December 21, 2019

Review And Improve Your Website With 10 Tips











About:

Over 3,000 REVIEWS The HIGHEST ranking website improvement/review service on Fiverr.



Hi, I'm Adam, a freelance web programmer and Top Rated seller with over 9 years experience.



From $15, I will look at your website and give you 10 tips to improve it.These may vary from graphical changes, coding errors, hacking exploits, search engine optimisation, usability, design, conversions & more. You can either tell me which areas to concentrate on, or allow me to offer an overall evaluation. On top of these points, I will also tell you how to take action on these changes, via "how to fix" guides and tutorials.



Unlike many other services, I don't just review your homepage. I review your whole site. Reviews can be as simple as 10 tips, or as developed as a full video audit with all tips suggested. See the packages available to suit your requirements.



Any questions? Please see the FAQ below.



FIVERR'S FIRST EVER SUPER SELLER http://blog.fiverr.com/2012/09/20/fiverr-super-seller-twistedweb123/



Reviews


:

Great work! Had excellent suggestions on how I can improve my website. I will definitely be using his services again.

:

I felt safe and indeed been safe to the utmost expert to deliver in detail all errors in a self-explanatory list. Thank you so much. We take the next step now :) Strongly recommended.

:

Very thorough and detailed, exceeded my expectation, thank you!

:

Thorough and professional

:

Identified a few issues on my website to be fixed. Will fix them and re-order!




No comments:

Post a Comment