Thursday, December 5, 2019

Start Your Apparel Company And Get Professional Samples Made











About:

I have worked in the Apparel Industry for many years and have experience in all areas from Design to Construction to Production and everything in between.  I am currently a Product Development Manager for an apparel brand.  I can help you get professional samples created.  I have experience with communication with overseas factories and vendors, as well as an extensive knowledge of garment construction.  I will make sure you get samples that are professional and constructed correctly.  I am familiar with fabrics and trims as well, meaning I am able suggest certain fabrics and trims, and designs. Sometimes it can be difficult dealing with overseas vendors and factories because of language barrier etc.  Maybe you are not familiar with apparel industry "lingo" and need someone to speak on your behalf to get your products produced.  I am also very familiar with trending and fashion forecasting as well.  Let me help you get started with building your fashion empire. Schedule a consultation and get started today.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment