Saturday, December 14, 2019

Improve Your Shopify Store Within A Day











About:

I'm going to give you all the basic apps you might need, and also give you tips on how to improve your store



I am giving you advice on how you can improve your Shopify store to make even more sales, and to improve your conversion rate. I will help you install all the right apps that you might need. I'm also giving you tips if needed.



My Requirements 

1. Your Stores URL (if any)

2. Permission to install apps

3. Your idea behind the store



Why Choose This Gig?

1. Get an intermediates honest opinion

2. You will get more sales eventually

3. Increased Conversion Ratio

4. Get Must-Have Apps





Reviews


:

Much appreciated Mikkel A+++

:

Outstanding experience very patient and good in understanding his tasks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment