Thursday, December 19, 2019

Share Your Poshmark Closet Assistant To Become A Posh Ambassador











About:

Poshmark Seller for the past 5 years with more than 4000 items sold. I can help grow your poshmark by

1. sharing your personal closet 1000 times per day



2. community shares for exposure and become postmark ambassador, which a minimum of 5000 shares. (available for purchase)



3. Help you make sales through the sharing method. Please contact me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to assist you to grow you postmark closet !! 




Please message me for custom orders. Thank you

Reviews


:

Thank you.

:

Great seller, highly recommend .

:

Loved working with @kaygar. Will definitely be doing business with her again.

:

Great job! Completed the task early and efficiently.

:

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help and traffic u brought to my closet! I’ll be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment