Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Design Your Report Or Guidebook Or Similar Docs











About:

A modern professional design of a report, guidebook, article, any consulting or scientific materials. Cover included.

Contact me for an estimation, certain discounts may be provided depending on the contents of the documents, complexity of work, etc.

The resulting report, guidebook, etc. is delivered in a ready-to-print pdf. The original files can be provided as an extra.

2 revisions included.



Reviews


:

Seller is an excellent communicator, is a great designer, and has the ability to make your imagination come to life on the page. I am very pleased with my delivery, again.

:

I seriously don't know how Midori does it, but they are absolutely exceptional resources! It is always above and beyond my expectations.

:

I received great customer service and my project was delivered before due. I gave minimal detail and she was creative enough to produce a great product that my client love. I will definitely use her service again!!!! Awesome awesome awesome communication skills!

:

Midori is exceptional! They always produce far beyond what I would expect. Couldn't recommend working with them highly enough :)

:

It is always a pleasure working with Nadia. She has made many of my projects come to life with her expert design. I will keep coming back for her services!




No comments:

Post a Comment