Thursday, December 10, 2020

Be Your Business Coach, Consultant , Mentor











About:

Hi, I am Jonathan Love, I have build several businesses and sold them and I have also helped many business owners build there brand and showed them how to start from nothing. This gig on Fiverr is to help other entrepreneurs navigate their way through business, to avoid the obstacles and pitfalls that are only overcome through experience of starting and growing 7 figure businesses. I will help you with every aspect of your business and advise you on how to achieve your goals. 



My Four Keys to your Success

  1. Decide exactly what you want and where you want to go, 
  2. Set a deadline and make a plan to get there. ... 
  3. Take action on your plan; do something every day to move toward your goal.
  4. Resolve in advance that you will persist until you succeed, that you will never, ever give up.



This is easier said then done, I’m here to guide you trough the whole process that is why I am here to guide/mentor you!



let’s do this together!



Reviews


:

Een goed gesprek gehad met Derryck. Hij luisterde goed en begreep waar ik mee zat. Hij wist waar hij het over had en gaf advies waar ik verder mee kon. Absolute aanrader!

:

Great knowledge and good help!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment