Saturday, December 12, 2020

Set Up And Trick Out Your Dubsado











About:

Hello! My name is Donielle, and I am the owner of AbleOffice Admin, a virtual assistant services agency. Dubsado is a platform that we specialize in, and it is the backbone of our business. I am a HUGE advocate for Dubsado, and I sing the platform's praises every chance I get. I would love to help you automate your processes and create a seamless experience for your customers or clients. 



Each gig covers up to the number of hours indicated. This time may be used for a Zoom call where we walk through your account together, and I answer any questions you may have. It may also be used to complete work/tasks for you in Dubsado. This is good for things like setting up workflows, schedulers, canned emails, integrating your calendar, to name a few. Please note that any meetings or phone calls we have will be considered billable time.



If you are looking to have a personalized and on-brand proposal created, please see my gig extras. It's generally more cost-effective to add this service to the gig you purchase rather than working on the forms hourly. 



Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to work with you soon!



Note:

Copywriting is NOT included. You must provide all content, text, question

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ms. Donielle was extremely helpful to me in finishing my Dubsado setup. I'd already figured out how to do most of the heavy lifting, but with some features I was stuck. Donielle got me unstuck. She offered great suggestions and answered questions I didn't know to ask. By the time my hour was up, I had only two unanswered questions I didn't have time to ask and decided to try to find tutorials for, but I have no doubt she'd have been able to clear those up for me as well. She is quite professional, efficient, detailed, and proficient, and I highly recommend her without reservation for virtual administrative support and Dubsado systems setups.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this detailed review! I really appreciate your time and you were a pleasure to work with :)

Seller's Response:

Donielle was very patient, knowledgeable and gave great advice on how to streamline my processes and maximum my time. Will definitely be going to her for all my Dubsado needs.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

:

Great communication. Professional. Knowledgable. Personable. Highly recommmend.




No comments:

Post a Comment