Friday, December 11, 2020

Develop Your Project And Change Management Strategy











About:

Implementing change, whether that be a new information system, restructuring departments, introducing new processes and practices within any business can be daunting. Add to this the difficulties in finding the right consultant which can be costly and time consuming, especially with the changing methods of work in the current climate and the whole process can be rather stressful. 



This is where my services differ, prior to either proposing an offer or suggesting the correct package, I will happily conduct an online consultation - at no cost - to not only understand the needs of the business but to give you the platform to get a feel for the work I do and answer any questions you have. 



I firstly want to understand your business and your desired goals, following which I will work with you in creating a robust plan of action alongside an in-depth written overview outlining the best way to implement changes to help your business in line with your goals. All plans are created to ensure minimal disruption and resistance whilst providing ongoing coaching and advice as and when required. 



If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. 



Reviews


:

Awesome!! That's how my experience was from start to finish. Rupinder listened to what I needed with great detail and transformed it into a beautiful, well thought out Business plan along with a Job spec. Her insight, ideas, and consulting gave this project it's flair. I will be using her for all related needs moving forward. Very reasonable considering the amount of quality time she spent on this project and the constant line of communication. I highly recommend her.

:

A true professional. I couldn't be more pleased with the work the seller provided. Extremely accommodating, delivered more then promised, highly recommend.

:

Communicated with Rupinder and was able to get a rapid response and begin discussing what I wanted and her ideas as to what was best options. The product we discussed was delivered very promptly and I look forward to being able to implement ideas to alter change management processes. I have no doubt it will be extremely productive for business as a whole to utilise the proposal. I would highly recommend Rupinder and will most definitely use her again when I have need or for further ideas in business improvements.

:

Having already worked with Rupinder I knew what to expect but was blown away on my second requirement. I had some urgent project requiring an in depth review of our businesses change management processes and has led to all future company wide strategies utilising the work delivered by RKB. She has been an asset to my organisation and would definitely recommend her to anyone with a requirement around change management.

:

A fantastic business consultant - every request was answered quickly, efficiently whilst saving my business time and money. I believe this is only the beginning of a long and fruitful business relationship. Very friendly and bubbly person who's easy to get on with. I'd be happy to utilise her superb business acumen in the future and will be referring others to this service. Highly organised individual who provided the structure and planning my company needed at this critical stage of our development; especially in the current environment. The level of work delivered was of the highest standard and would normally have cost a lot more if purchased through different avenues.




No comments:

Post a Comment