Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Take Your Project Through Af Design Thinking Process











About:

Your first business idea usually isn't the best one! Let me help revise your idea!



Thinking that the first idea is the best idea can be costly - both financially and timewise.



I will take your initial idea through a Design Thinking process.


Design Thinking enables you to empathize with your customer/user to create desirable services, processes or products.



I will take a critical look on your initial idea and ensure you are on the right track. You will receive written and visual advice on how to proceed with your idea through 5 phases;



- Research
- Define
- Ideate
- Pretotype/Prototype
- Test


I have a master degree in Service Design from Aalborg University in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The advice given to your business idea will be of high quality.



Please contact me before buying - I want to ensure that I meet your expectations!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment