Saturday, December 5, 2020

Create Sales And Strategies For Startups











About:

It is always hard to look objectively at a business, you have built. This gig is directed to start-ups still struggling to make their first sale or sell consistently. Trust me, I have struggled once myself. That is why I have created this gig. To help you get, that euphoric feeling from your first sale. This gig is way below the price I normally charged, at AB consulting, so grab the opportunity to get professional help for ONLY 5$ 



The gig will assist you in the following categories:  



  •       Business optimization
  •       Marketing optimization
  •       Market analysis
  •       Social media analysis
  •       Business Management

  •       Financial analysis


Among others.

Feel free to let me know before you place your offer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment