Friday, December 11, 2020

Startup Valuation, Pitch Deck, Company Profile, Consultancy











About:

We will not only work for design, we are a research team. We will help you to define content, employ our investment analyst for analysis and do research for creating all around materials for your startup. I have a startup consultancy company with team of high quality professionals, dedicated to serve the startup companies and startup ecosystem.  



I am a Capital Market Professional, Investment Analyst, Valuation Consultant and Startup Founder. I have cleared Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level-2 examination, have done Bachelor degree and MBA in finance from prominent business schools. I have more than 10 years of experience working in investment banking, brokerage house and investment management company. I have experience of working in investment analysis and research team covering both buy side and sale side. I am active in the startup ecosystem of my country and have been building and leading my own startup since 2010.







What We Do:


Idea validation and research
Startup valuation and valuation report preparation
Startup investor profile and company report preparation

High quality pitch deck preparation
All material preparation for fundraising from angel to VC rounds

Startup consultancy




  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was a little slow but did a great job.

:

Thank you for your good feedback Sir...humbled and happy..

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment