Sunday, December 6, 2020

Set You Up A Passive Income With My Crypto Trading Bot











About:

Have you considered Crypto trading ? And especially bitcoin ? 



Well, here we are ! 



Crypto is a very volatile market that is very risky if you don't watch your investment closely. 

This is why most traders use bots. 



Bots never sleep, they watch the market and are as efficient as 5 traders : 24/7. 



Our bot has been designed to analyze the market with multiple strategies and bid wisely.

I will host it on my server. You won't have anything to do but you still can control what is done.



The performance are on average : 5 % / Month



New : tier 1 and 2 are trading signals sent by the bot, they are swing trading for maximum profit, you don't need to be on your computer every day. 



The more money you invest, the more you will earn. Make sure the gig doesn't cost more than you can earn. 



It's always better to contact me before for further explanations. 



If you have any question, message me !



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Didn’t bring any profitability

:

Hello Aziz, I regret that the market was not moving during period and I would still gladly offer some advices for free to make up for it.

:

Swift service, extremely easy to work with, great price for service. Will be back to order agian

:

thanks again for the delivery

:


No comments:

Post a Comment