Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Your Bookkeeping And Accounting Work











About:

Hello,


If for are looking for an expert in bookkeeping and financial accounting, you're in the right place.




I know about the importance of having accurate financial information. 
Without it, it’s impossible to make business decisions. Additionally, mistakes can lead to IRS issues, over-payment on taxes, and difficulty getting financing. With my more than 7 years of experience, I can help you!


You run your business. 
I'll do your bookkeeping and finance.


I have over 4 years of experience as a freelancer on Fiverr, working with hundreds of clients around the world.



I can help you with your work related to:



- Bookkeeping 

- Tax season support

- Accounting set-up/clean-up/catch-up

- Bank Reconciliation

- Manual entries

- Financial Analysis

Account Receivables & Payable

- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports

- Advanced Financial Reporting

- Ratio analysis

- Financial Statements.

- Cost & Management Accounting

- Advanced excel tasks

- Accounting consulting



Welcome! And feel free to ask! 



**Please, contact me before ordering. I guarantee the best job!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment