Sunday, December 13, 2020

Consult On Your Fundraising Project











About:

I have almost 20 years of experience in nonprofit and fundraising. I'll meet with you and your team to talk about a current event that you're looking to revise or consult on a new fundraising concept. Ongoing consultation including project work is available.



I've worked for some of the biggest nonprofit organizations in the industry. Let me bring my experience to you!

Reviews


:

Me and team are quite happy with the work Jess did. She helped us increase our success rate and get closer to the yearly targets.

:

Thank you Jessica, this was another very meaningful, creative and helpful consultation. We are going to implement most of the recommended by changes and we believe our efficiency will be improved.

:

Another successful project and very helpful consultation. We are getting better thanks to Jess

:

Thanks to Jessica's support and professional consultation we are moving the project one step closer to successful delivery. Thank you again and looking forward to work with you.

:

Very satisfied with the consulting, advice and help I received on my project. In future if new need appears I will be definitely looking to work again with Jess.




No comments:

Post a Comment