Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sales And Motivation Coaching











About:

Some people make stuff, and some people talk about it!



Whether you agree or disagree, there is definitely people out there who have the gift of the gab, the golden voice, and an alternative perspective in customer service. 



I am a New Zealander whos lived here and in Australia, I come from a background in coaching, door to door, hospitality, retail, communications and marketing.



I believe that 



I will happily help your cause with

- changing habits and attitudes

- handling objections

- teaching customer service

- beating the numbers game

- getting your life together

- increasing sales

- empowering your team members



Send me a message today for a no obligations chat about how I might help your business, I look forward to spending time with you! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment