Thursday, August 13, 2020

Help You With Any Corporate Communications Project











About:

I help corporate teams, in any function, produce a communications deliverable or project that they simply don't have the bandwidth or create, and time is of the essence. I specialize in quickly creating a single deliverable such as a PowerPoint, complex email to stakeholders, or any other single piece of communication that you need right away - within 24 to 48 hours. With more time, I can help with more complex projects that require numerous deliverables (ie, video, social media post, website copy), or require more rounds of revisions from different stakeholders.  



My clients are always pleased with the direction of my work. I create differentiated communications pieces that make you look good!



Let's collaborate on your next project to create something fantastic!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment