Sunday, August 30, 2020

Be Your Poshmark Sharing Assistant











About:

I can be your Poshmark Sharing Assistant.

I can do manual shares of your items either from your account or

from my account with 28000 plus followers.



I can share:



*your closet items

*other people's items

*can also follow new people for you



***Poshmark Tips***



To increase more sales on Poshmark, sharing is the key.

Shares = Sales

To increase foll0wers, you have to share other people's items too.

Because when you share their items, they get to share yours too to their foll0wers.

It increases your visibility and reaches more people and will eventually leads to more sales.

Following people also increases your foll0wers but doing community shares, is hitting the bird in one stone - increasing shares=sales and followers.



Fast Delivery Guaranteed!!! - I always do my best to complete the orders on the same day you placed them or at least deliver earlier than the completion date.



Yes I do share or work during the weekends where most shoppers are out and to help you out making more sales.


If you have any work not specified on my services above.

Please send me a message to clarify first before placing an order to avoid cancellation due to misunderstanding of my services.


Reviews


:

Excellent communication and execution

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment