Thursday, August 27, 2020

Financial Analysis And Modeling Of Your Business











About:

I am a Finance Graduate with in-depth knowledge of Financial reporting, Economics, Portfolio Management, Private Equity, Fixed Income and Alternative Investments. I have worked with MNCs such as Mckinsey & Co., Bank of America, MSCI. During my career, I have been involved in projects related to Business Plans, Financial Modelling, Financial Reporting, Due Diligence, Feasibility studies, Financial Analysis, and Project Appraisal.

I will prepare

1) P&L Monthly and Yearly

2) Balance sheet - yearly and monthly

3) Statement of cash flows - yearly and monthly

4) Break-even analysis

5) Ratio analysis

6) Sensitivity analysis

7) Graphs and charts

8) Revenue forecast model

9) Expense break down

10) Amortization and depreciation schedule

11) Loan amortization schedule



I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment