Monday, August 24, 2020

Setup Your Hubspot Sales, CRM And Create Written Procedures For Your Sales Team











About:

HubSpot is the world’s fastest growing CRM, Sales and Marketing tool. Like with any new software, it can be hard to figure out where to start, how to measure impact, and how to see results quickly. I am here to to help companies that want to grow their business, but need assistance with: getting ramped up with new software, training your teams (Sales, CS, Marketing), Integrations, and Goal Setting.



I hold 6 Certifications in HubSpot and I've been working on Hubspot for last 7+ years. I'll manage your entire HubSpot Account Setup. Create your Customer Journey and Marketing and Sales Automation based on your business needs as discussed.



1. Email Automation
2. HubSpot Marketing Workflow and Sales Sequences
3. Pillar Content
4. Wordpress Integration

5. COS Implementation  

6. Workflow Creation

7. Standardized Operating Procedures (SOA's) / Documented Processes

8. KPI's and Goal Settings 



I'll can also be your HubSpot Trainer.  I can train you, or your employees, to get the Hubspot skills to an expert level.

  1. Strategy
  2. Implementation
  3. Free Sales Playbook Templates


If you have any question please contact me.



Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment