Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Consult You On Your Business And Opportunities











About:

Do you have a business or want to start a business? 



I'll give you my thoughts and opinion on your business or your thoughts when you want to start a business.



We'll discuss:

  • Business plans
  • Business opportunities
  • Business financials
  • Business and online marketing
  • People management
  • Professional relationships
  • Problems
  • Your thoughts and opinions


I have experience in E-Commerce with my own online store, and local business with 1-10 employees. I can provide a out of the box insight or create solutions to problems you probably wouldn't think of. Also people and relationship managing is a good subject for me. Risk and benefit or financial consultancy are up for consulting aswell. However I don't provide comprehensive details in these subjects as I do with business planning, management, etc...



I use a hour rate, however if we do end up in the middle of a still on-going discussion about something then I'll continue for a while. But I won't continue for another 30% of the time.

Reviews


: : : : :


1 comment:

  1. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. creative business names

    ReplyDelete