Thursday, August 27, 2020

Give Consulting Advice To Your Small Business











About:

  • Do you have a genius idea in mind but don't know how to turn it into a business?
  • Is your business not performing as well as you want it to but you don't know why?
  • Is your business struggling with an issue that you don't know how to approach?


If you answered "Yes" to any of those questions, I'm here to help you !



Hi! I'm Jean-Noel and I am here to help you find answers and provide recommendations for whatever business problem you are facing.



While I specialize in most aspects of digital marketing, I am also confident answering most questions you may have about your business or industry. For example, I can help you improve your company's sales, branding, perception, overall strategy, and many other aspects of your business.



To get started, click on the "Contact Seller" button on the right of this text. Provide some basic details such as what industry you are in and what problem you are facing and I'll get back to you regarding the next steps.



I look forward to working with you !



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a very good conversation with Noel. He is a very knowledgeable person when it come to business advice. I learn a lot and will surely work with him in the future. I highly recommend this gig.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Alex ! It was great talking to you !

Seller's Response:

very satisfied with the session that we had, very patient guy and i get benefit from his advise on my work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Abdullah, let's talk again soon !

:

It was great working with Noel. He was quick and clear with his communication. I got caught up with work on my end so was not able to meet and discuss our business idea with him sooner, but he was ready for us. He also went out to discuss / learn more about our idea with his Brother, which really added great value to our call. Through our discussion with him, some very good questions and ideas were brought up so we are really glad to have we went with Noel. He has definitely helped set us up in the right direction for starting our new business. Will definitely recommend him and reach out to him in the future for more advise.




No comments:

Post a Comment