Saturday, February 1, 2020

Help You Break Into The K12 Education Market











About:

I am a K12 marketing and business development executive. I've worked in education for over 8 years, mostly with companies delivering district administration tools, classroom edtech and supplemental curriculum. I have launched many dozens of products that are used in classrooms today. 



As an agency account manager, I have introduced new companies into the K-12 ed tech market, including a few of the largest actors in today's marketplace.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic analysis of my edtech project.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Engaging and innovative.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding report and information. Great service for anyone working in k12.

:

Your business concept is sound and you approached me at the right time. Happy to help!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment