Saturday, February 1, 2020

Your Bookkeeping And Accounting Work











About:

Hello,

 

If for are looking for an expert in bookkeeping and financial accounting, you're in the right place.

 

 

I'm Degree in Financial Accounting, I've worked with different international  financial organization  for several years.



Now I am offering my experience on Fiverr.com.



I can help you in your work related to:



Tutoring:



- Bookkeeping 

(QuickBooks, Xero, Appfolio, Propertyware)

- Chart of Accounts design by IFRS

- Bank Reconciliation

- Financial Analysis-Advanced Financial Reporting

- Financial Statements.

- Cost & Management accounting

- Excel templates

- Accounting consulting



And feel free to ask! 



**Please, contact me before ordering. I guarantee the best job**

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment