Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tutor Of Quran With Tajveed, Qirrat And Tafseer Via Skype











About:

About my gig







  •  Assalam u alaikam to all,


I am Hafiz e Quran . 

  

My teaching services includes:



  • Introduction of basic arabic words. 
  • Joining the arabic words.
  • How to pronounce sounds of words.
  • Join all words in the form of Verse. 
  • I will make it more and much easy for you.
  • one to one online Quran classes via Skype.

  • Quran class timing as per your choice, no age limit.

  • Quran classes in English, Urdu and Punjabi etc.  

  • Memorization of Namaz And some basic dua's.
  • With tajweed and talafuz
  • Softly and correctly and attractively
  • High or low tune
  • Quran learn with Qirrat


  First Special trial offer for groups and family members.



Before place an order first inbox me..    

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment