Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Provide Coaching On Project, Program Or Portfolio Management











About:

Are you stuck?  Uncertain?  Just need a little advice or someone to brainstorm with?



Call upon me, I am a professional!



I have nearly 30 years experience working with project teams and helping organizations manage multiple projects and resources more efficiently.



I am a college instructor, a project management consultant and frequently speak at PMI (Project Management Institute) and MPUG (Microsoft Project Users Group) events.



I have an MBA, PMP and am certified in Microsoft Project and Project Server.

I am a Scrum Master and certified SAFe Program Consultant.

We can communicate via email through FIVERR, phone or even share screens/video via the internet.



My Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with the value I provide in my coaching, you do NOT have to pay.



Be sure to watch my attached video!



If your problem is too big, I can connect you with the consulting company that I work for called: Pcubed.



Reviews


:

Fast and very professional. I will be buying more services.

:

great work

:

Great skills and collaboration.

:

As always, this seller went above and beyond the scope of the GIG. I will be back.

:

Very Professional




No comments:

Post a Comment