Sunday, February 2, 2020

Teach You Microsoft Excel











About:

I'm currently working as a data analyst and have tutored many people on excel. I would like to bring my services to Fiverr and the community so everyone can learn how strong this tool is. If used correctly it can streamline so many internal processes in a business or life.


This gig is a basic level course and I will go over the basic excel functions it has to offer.
This will be a screen share gig and I will host the tutoring over a Skype screen share.



Below are some of the things we will cover.



-Basic Functions ( Lookups and Logics)

-Short Cuts

-Conditional Formatting
-Pivot Tables
-Tool Bar functionally

- Graphs
- Formatting


I will also answer any questions you have regarding excel during this time.

Also please note, based on experience and how fast you pick the subject we might extend over multiple sessions.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Great client. Glad I was able to solve your problem.

Seller's Response:

Great teacher! Very thorough and patient. Will definitely work with Kevin again.

Seller's Response:

I'm happy I was able to teach you and share my excel knowledge.

:

Confirmed my data and logic, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment