Sunday, November 1, 2020

Create Professional Dashboard In Power Bi











About:



You will get a 25% discount if you message me first to discuss your project, that would help us to avoid any misunderstanding.



Returning clients get a special price, please write me a message before ordering



I would like to see your data to get the idea and your requirements about visuals/reports/dashboards, then I will offer a good price. Then, after we create the order, I will start working by loading your data into Power BI Desktop and do everything that is needed to meet your requirements. Finally, I will deliver pbix file. I will guide you if you have any questions.



I have a solid knowledge of databases and I am very good in Power Query and DAX.



I look forward to discussing your project with you.





Free fell to contact me, i will write you as soon as possible.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment