Thursday, November 26, 2020

Critique And Give You Actionable Steps To Fix Your Shopify Website And Get Sales











About:

Are you tired of spending money on ads for your Shopify store and not getting sales in return? Today is your lucky day! 



Get between 5 and 15 actionable steps that need done on your site Today! (depending on which package you choose). Every item will be clear on what exactly need changed and if possible I will even explain why that change needs made. 



These critiques will be 100% Unique to your site and will help your site reach its full potential. Need more help? Feel free to ask before buying or after buying to clarify what one of the steps means. 



I have been selling online since 2008 and currently own 4 Shopify websites. All of them have been optimized to keep the customers on the page and get them to purchase. This gig will have me critque your site and give you a list of actionable steps that need taken on your site before you start paying to send traffic to your site (or before you send anymore). My sites' conversion rates range from 3% up to 10%+! 



Why throw away hundreds on ads only to realize it isn't an ad issue but it's a site issue???



Reviews


:

Good work, solid insights into improving my website. I liked how he added some guidance in how I could improve my store.

:

good tips

:

Very helpful and succinctly explained. Definitely worth the $

:

Already implemented most of your ideas!

:

Thank you, great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment