Monday, November 2, 2020

Business Strategy Consulting











About:

*Please message before placing order* 

Struggling to grow your business or survive in an immensely competitive market?

I will learn about your business problem and based on my 14 years of work experience as a professional business analyst. I will offer advice on "the strategy" to overcome the business challenge/s related to product / service, marketing, alliance / partnership/s, profitability and / or expansion. 

In the past, I worked as a full-time employee with global brands such as Deloitte, Sutherland Global, and Boston Analytics. I have served and continue to serve companies (large, SME, startups) from across all industry sectors and diverse locations.

During my career, I have served world-renowned brands such as GE Finance, Citi Finance, IBM, Arthur D. Little, Booz, Godrej, Hunt Partners, and SKC&C. I have been particularly recognized for my organized working style, comprehensive research skills, solid analysis, well-structured presentations and precise consulting. 

I hold a Bachelors in Engineering and a Masters in Management and have been a top performer with a strong track record.

Leverage my vast experience and expertise to grow your business.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Atul is very helpful. He is also knowledgeable and works with you every step of the way. Do not hesitate to use his services. I know I will be coming back for advise and to develop more ideas that I want to see implemented in my business. Thank you Atul for your help.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the opportunity and the wonderful feedback!

Seller's Response:

Excellent response and thorough delivery - as always. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I look forward to serve you again!

:

It was ok, not as expansive in ideas as I would like, but ok.




No comments:

Post a Comment