Thursday, November 12, 2020

Give Consulting Advice To Your Small Business











About:

  • Do you have a genius idea in mind but don't know how to turn it into a business?
  • Is your business not performing as well as you want it to but you don't know why?
  • Is your business struggling with an issue that you don't know how to approach?



If you answered "Yes" to any of those questions, I'm here to help you !



Hi! I'm Jean-Noel and I am here to help you find answers and provide recommendations for whatever business problem you are facing.



While I specialize in most aspects of digital marketing, I am also confident answering most questions you may have about your business or industry. For example, I can help you improve your company's sales, branding, perception, overall strategy, and many other aspects of your business.



To get started, click on the "Contact Seller" button on the right of this text. Provide some basic details such as what industry you are in and what problem you are facing and I'll get back to you regarding the next steps.



I look forward to working with you !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jean was a good muse tonight on our Zoom call. We discussed: market segment demographics/market scalabilty & rollout. He was prompt, listened earnestly & got the concept even providing worthwhile feedback. Will stay in touch!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order, it was lovely brainstorming with you !

Seller's Response:

I had a very good conversation with Noel. He is a very knowledgeable person when it come to business advice. I learn a lot and will surely work with him in the future. I highly recommend this gig.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Alex ! It was great talking to you !

Seller's Response:

The sellers service was phenomenal. Due to my anxiety, I was unable to conduct the meeting normally and the seller was able to accommodate me with a text-based meeting. I Was skeptical at first, but after the meeting I realised that the value that the seller has provided me was exceptional. I Recommend the seller 100%. I will keep working with him for my projects. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment