Thursday, November 12, 2020

Create A Functional Design Document On Erp And Scm











About:

A little bit about my experience:

  •    I have 15 years of industry experience in the field of Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
  •    I have done 20+ Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation.
  •    For every ERP Implementation, I have created Functional Design, Test Scripts, and Standard Operating Procedure.



I will help you with the following:

  1. Write all ERP Project related documentation (Functional Design, Test Scripts, User Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures).
  2. Write documentation for your Agile Sprints.
  3. Build Business Process flow diagrams for any type of industry.
  4. Build a Gnatt chart for your Project Implementation as well as for Roadmap of the upcoming features.



 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment