Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Help You Build A Successful Online Business











About:

I have been involved in online businesses now for over ten years so I know what works and more importantly what doesn't work when it comes to building a successful online business. I have experience in the following online businesses.



  • Amazon Dropshipping
  • Amazon FBA
  • eBay Dropshipping
  • Shopify Dropshipping
  • Shopify Print On Demand
  • Wordpress Blogging
  • Lead Generation
  • Digital Course Creation & Marketing
  • Affiliate Marketing 
  • Facebook Advertising
  • Facebook Messenger Bots
  • Facebook Business Page Creation
  • Instagram Account Creation
  • Pinterest Pins & Boards


When you purchase this gig and I will contact you to schedule our call on Skype, Zoom or some other similar communication software. In this call, I can give you advice on what online business suits you the best or I can help an existing business reach their potential.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ger was absolutely incredible to work with. His approachable, down to earth personality makes it very easy to share my thoughts and ideas freely without feeling any pressure. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience to sincerely share while not trying to up-sell his services, and keeps it very honest.. which is rare. I will continue and highly recommend working with Ger with all my future ecommerce projects.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for review and I really hope we can work together again.

:

fantastic service & great advice from a proper no bull expert

:

Brilliant call thanks so much for your help.

:

I got his contact through Facebook book. He give me very good tips to start my business journey. I am so happy with service. Looking for to work with him more in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment