Thursday, May 7, 2020

Send You Premium Cryptocurrency Signals











About:

I am offering signals on what crypto currencies to invest in and trade for consistent profits. I buy my calls from a telegram group which costs upwards of 270$ US monthly and I'm willing to sell the calls I get for a much lower price that way we can both benefit.



Results for January/February: https://imgur.com/IM06ReU



The 90 day profit margin is upwards of 790% and the accuracy rate of the calls is 90%. If you want to know what group I buy my signals from you can message me on here and I will gladly send you their information if you're willing to pay the full price of the subscription. I'm selling the same signals as them for only 25$ per month and profit is guaranteed.



You can expect to make around 5-15% of profits per day on your investments. I am not a financial advisor and I am only selling you the signals I get from a reputable trading group. Trade at your own risk. I am not responsible for any losses (9 calls out of 10 will make you profit and the others you might lose) but they offer stop losses so that you know when to exit in case of loss.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment