Friday, May 29, 2020

Coach You To Land A Book Agent And Get Published











About:

GET PUBLISHED! The toughest part of getting your book published isn't writing the book. It's banging your head on the wall trying to find a literary agent who will represent you and try to sell your manuscript to an interested publisher! 



Watch this video:  https://youtu.be/Q7CxtnE5JTk



Since few publishers will even consider unsolicited manuscripts from writers (they toss them onto what they call a "slush pile" which they eventually throw in the trash), you MUST first find that elusive agent!



As a successful (and well-known) published American business author (two non-fiction books with two major publishers), I know exactly how to attract U.S. agents and get them fighting to sign you. In fact, my last query attracted 4 agents who wanted to sign me... unheard of! Finding ONE agent is tough enough... getting FOUR drooling to rep you is incredible!



Watch this video:  https://youtu.be/Q7CxtnE5JTk



Choose from 3 service levels and I'll tell you how to do it the right way.



STOP DRIVING YOURSELF INSANE! 
I know how tough it is... I've been through it. Let me help you get your book published. Grab this gig and let's get cracking!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Straightforward and helpful information.

Seller's Response:

I had finished writing my 3rd book and wanted to know the best direction to take. The seller was amazing at answering all of my questions thoroughly. He was truly encouraging. He is very professional and knows his stuff. It was an extremely fast turnaround! He even gave a little bonus info! :-)

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your kind and generous feedback! It really was a pleasure working with you. Commit to making it happen and don't stop until you succeed. You'll go through lots of rejection, but know that it's just part of the game. The good news is, that once you learn the process, you simply repeat it for whatever future ideas you have. Then you move forward with much greater confidence... and it actually shows in your writing! I'm rooting for you, Tifflove44... and I hope to work with you again real soon! Your fellow author friend, Erik 🙂

:

Great gig, thanks!

:

It was truly my pleasure assisting you! I hope I can do so again soon! Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment