Thursday, May 14, 2020

Visualise A Process And Identify Pain Points











About:

NOTE: Prices are INTRODUCTORY only, take advantage of them today!



You’re running a successful business. But you’re super busy and important things are missed, costing you money. You know your business processes need improving but you don’t have time to understand what is going on. 



I can  partner with you and your team to visualise your business processes in diagrams in powerpoint. And I'll make it easy to understand!



In the Premium package I'll even highlight pain-points identified.



Please note this package does not include recommendations or implementation of improvements to your business. Contact me directly if you would like this included, we can work something out.



Please message me directly prior to ordering to agree scope and agree the correct package so we work together effectively.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Luna did a great and efficient business analysis to map a process for me that I had struggled to visualise. Her analysis and visualisation of the systems and processes was clear, accurate and easy to understand. I hope to work with you on other projects soon! Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment