Friday, May 29, 2020

Work Related To Microsoft Office,Data Analysis











About:

I am professional who has a detail-oriented approach. I am up for all types of Microsoft Excel,PowerPoint and Word work.

My Gig includes:



Financial Analysis

Data Analysis

Data Scraping 

Data Mining

Conversion of PDF to Excel and Word

Importing Data from CSV files(Formatting included)

Dynamics Graphs

Dynamic Formatting

Dynamic Formulas

Creative Presentations.

Proof Reading.

Dynamic Dashboards.

Pivot Tables

Cleaning 

Formatting

Winsorizing



My work revolves around creating goodwill. Therefore, customer satisfaction is my foremost priority. You will not be disappointed.



For any ambiguities ask me: i will clarify everything. Prices can be negotiated. 



 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment