Friday, May 1, 2020

Answer Any Question Regarding Amazon Fba Business











About:

I am not a "GURU"... I just international seller with two years of expertise, who made all possible mistakes on the way. Right now I have 5 SKUs on Amazon US, 3 SKUs on Amazon UK, 7 Facebook product supporting pages. With my extensive expertise in Amazon FBA business, I can answer any possible question you will have on your way such as:
Product development
UPC
Contacting supplier
Manufacturing
Alibaba
Quality inspection
Shipping
Listing
Photos
Shipping
PPC
Launch
... and many more


Legal Disclaimer: These pieces of advice are designed to provide you with information based on my personal experience and does not constitute legal advice.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Answered all the questions but a bit slow with the delivery than I would like

Seller's Response:

Sorry, to disappoint you. Delay happened because of the differences in the time zones.

Seller's Response:

George has worked very reliably and conscientiously. The communication with him was great and he was very helpful. I can recommend the cooperation with him to everyone.

:

Sell was quick and did great.

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment