Monday, July 13, 2020

Patent Search And Trademark Search For Your Idea Or Product Or Invention











About:

 I Will search and make sure your brand name is trademark free. Ensuring the name is open for the correct category and will also research similar names to make sure the industry is clear. 





I will perform all necessary checks on your desired trademark. I will provide advice on whether, and why your trademark is viable and capable of registration with the UK, the EU and worldwide. 



File a word or logo in the UK quicker and cheaper than other trade mark territories. 



Can be filed by Amazon sellers worldwide for Amazon Brand Registry. 



I am good in business contracts, IP laws, Environmental laws, Trade Laws, International laws, disputes and affairs. You may ask to research and explain the laws of USA, UK ,





I can also provide further trademark advice, please send me a direct message for a personalised quote for this service. 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very quick and prompt in delivering the results of the searches. Even when I sent him the wrong brand name for the search, he happily did it again for me with my correct name. Very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

you are welcome thank you for appreciating my. trademark service

Seller's Response:

Excellent customer service. Great job. Very efficient job. I will recommend him to someone else. He took less time to treat my request and produce the report. Thank you sir.

Seller's Response:

You are welcome thank you for appreciating my patent search services

:

Excellent work extremely prompt delivery... Just what we needed!







Patent Search And Trademark Search For Your Idea Or Product Or Invention

No comments:

Post a Comment