Monday, July 13, 2020

Validate Your Business Idea











About:

I have 6 years in startup idea validation. I helped over 50 clients to test their business ideas.



You have a business idea and you want to check if it is worth it?



There are countless concepts and methodologies on business idea validation. Lots of material is out there, but it takes time to learn it all, choose the relevant for your case and apply it.



I will save you time, efforts and money. I can help you with:



1. Idea feedback - 1-hour meeting where we discuss the idea, my feedback and how I can help. 



2. Initial execution of the idea validation strategy - defining the concept and steps; creating a website (prototype) and plan for the marketing strategy;



3. Full 
execution of the idea validation strategy - step 2 and executing marketing and lead generation strategy; analyzing results.



4. Finalizing the business model and MVP requirements.



Reviews


: : : : :





Validate Your Business Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment