Saturday, July 25, 2020

Provide You Amazon Wholesale Fba 1On1 Mentorship











About:

In 2020, you need to run your Amazon Wholesale FBA account like a REAL business, and that is where I can provide you a standard Mentorship.

I have accredited Masters of Business and I am a former banker turned full-time  Wholesale FBA seller. I discovered Amazon FBA in 2017 and after spending more than 3 years in e-commerce; I am now ready to help others achieve the same dream.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you want to learn how to achieve success on Wholesale FBA in one on one training. It includes

2) Introduction to Amazon

3) Creation of ID, LLC formation, sales tax license and seller exemption certificate guidance

 4) Product hunting

5) Product sourcing (how to find, contact potential brands)

6) Product listing and marketing

Reviews


: : : : :





Provide You Amazon Wholesale Fba 1On1 Mentorship

No comments:

Post a Comment