Saturday, July 18, 2020

Create Business And Functional Requirement Document For Your Project











About:

IT Professional with 10+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Consulting & Quality Assurance within Investment Banking Domain. Played responsibility of Senior Consultant, Business Analyst and Test Team Lead based on project demand. I'd help developing Business requirement documents and testing support for your project. I can provide one document or more of the following types

·         Software Requirement Specification (SRS)

·         Functional Requirement Document (FRD)

·         Use Case and Test Cases

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.I have positive record to help organization achieve its Business goals by consistently delivering Quality Work. I assure you that my knowledge & experience will help to serve the organization in the best possible ways

✆  +852 5340 4506 - Call/Whatsapp

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sachinmistry786

Reviews


: : : : :





Create Business And Functional Requirement Document For Your Project

No comments:

Post a Comment