Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Help You Do Business In Brazil











About:

I have a degree in accounting with an MBA in Finance.


I worked for many years as accountant and auditor in Brazil.


In recent years I have been helping companies and startups from all over the world to do business in Brazil.


I have experience in Brazilian legislation, business creation, online marketing.


Please contact me, tell me what you need and I will find the best solution for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would highly recommend his services. Trustworthy and helpful, I will definitely use his services for the same purpose in future.

:

Excellent customer! I hope we do new work together soon. Thanks.

:

It was perfect!

:

worked with two different gigs from the same region. This Gig's delivery is the best. Pretty thorough work.

:

The delivered service quality if good.







Help You Do Business In Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment