Saturday, May 2, 2020

Analyze Your Website Or Shop And Give Improvement Ideas











About:

Welcome, nice to see you!



My name is Florian, a German entrepreneur with a deep love for e-commerce and website design. I have created several websites myself but also worked for a big international company with hundreds of online visitors per day. 



You will get a complete analyzation of your website, blog or online shop including:

  • Functionality check
  • Ease of use check
  • Responsive design check
  • Lay-out check
  • Color check (eye-pleasing etc.)
  • Basic SEO check
  • Link check (dead links etc.)


Once I've finished my analyzes you will get a PDF file with detailed improvement proposals.



If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment