Saturday, May 2, 2020

Give A Detailed Etsy Shop Critique To Help You Make Sales











About:

Etsy can be overwhelming!  If you're finding it difficult to get a foothold, I'm here to help!  I've built three successful shops with very different products on Etsy, and made it my family's full time business.  I'm here to help you learn the simple changes you can make to go from frustration to full time on Etsy.



Here's what is included in this gig.  At the basic level, I'll review your shop overall and provide detailed feedback.  This includes elements of your shop you may not have even realized are important!  I'll provide a PDF document with specific issues for you to work on.



At the standard level, I'll do everything above and include a detailed breakdown of one product listing of your choice.



At the premium level, I'll provide even more in depth feedback on your shop and a detailed breakdown of three product listings of your choice.



This is your year to break through on Etsy and start making the sales your craft deserves!  I've spent eight years learning the ins and outs of Etsy success.  Let me help you skip the hard part - years of trial and error and more trial! - and get right to the sales!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment