Saturday, May 2, 2020

Analyze New And Existing Business Opportunities











About:

I have 10+ years of professional experience in various areas of corporate business: Public Accounting, Finance, Business Development, Operations, Strategic Planning. I will provide you premium services for analyzing a business opportunity (new project or enhancing an existing service)



Services of this gig include: 

  1. Business plan review: Detailed review to ensure a solid plan (includes notes, questions, revisions)
  2. Financial forecast review
  3. Market analysis review
  4. SWOT analysis review
  5. Analysis of common pitfalls


Please send me a direct message before placing an order.
I will ensure I am a good fit for you for your project prior to purchase.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment