Monday, May 4, 2020

Be Your Personal Branding Strategist











About:

Being a school dropout without any educational qualification, I rose to become the #1 Personal Branding Strategist in the Middle East. I have conducted training programs for companies like Oracle, Emirates Airlines, Mastercard, Samsung, LG, DHL and Petrofac. And I have personally trained CEOs, Directors & Ph.D. holders. 



This here is a collection of my best selling training modules made affordable to the Fiverr Community. 



If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to drop me a message. I will answer them asap. Also if you are interested in a custom offer or custom gig, let me know. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I enjoyed my experience with Loy. He provided really good insights and spot on feedback. I would recommend him for sure.

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed the session and appreciated the advice. Seasoned professional. Very responsive.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. You are most kind. LM

Seller's Response:

Very informative and understanding. I will definitely be working with this seller again.

:

A very genuine, strong, intelligent, and enterprising individual who has a wealth of experience. She is only looking for a value based proposition to grow and add value to those around her. I found her a delight to work with. LM




No comments:

Post a Comment