Saturday, October 31, 2020

Provide Customs Related Works











About:

I am a qualified Chartered Accountant & Income Tax Practitioner ( Dhaka Taxes Bar Member: So725) with more than 15 years of professional Tax, VAT experience in the UK and Bangladesh.


In This GIG I Can Do This Following Services :



##   Collecting of bill of entry.

##   Claiming Procedure Of Bill Of Entry.
##   Preparing Schedule Of 



** Import Duty.
** Regulatory Duty.
** Supplementary Duty.
** Determination Of Assessable Value.



##   Claiming Of VAT & Supplementary Duty.
##   Maintaining Of Customs Books Of Accounts.




**You can consult with me about any types of VAT & Tax-Related Issues.




** Please consult with me before placing an order, so that I can give you a perfect result. 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment